Ivy is so funny, the thing she does and says. She loves me printing out activity books & coloring pages, which I have no problem with. Tom brings tons of scratch paper home from work just for this purpose. I find it strange, though, she asks for things in the wrong season. For instance, a couple days ago she was telling one of Collin's therapists that she needed to make Valentines for Valentines Day--never mind it won't be Valentine's Day till next year. Today she is asking for "fall pictures", even though it's not even summer yet. Oh well. Luckily for me, I've become quite the expert at finding online coloring pages for her, and have everything bookmarked so I don't have to search for it again.
In other news, Ivy's having a hard time distinguishing between my birthday(a couple weeks ago) and Mother's Day this Sunday. She doesn't understand why I get a present and she doesn't. I told her why we celebrate Mother's Day and that she can get a Mother's Day present when she's a grown up. I also reminded Ivy that her birthday is not for a very long time(December).
1 comment:
Thats funny. Today Sam got Valentine's Day mixed up with Mother's Day.
Post a Comment