Monday we got the house cleaned up by my visiting teacher & 2 members of the RS Presidency. They volunteered, and I wasn't going to turn away free help.
Tuesday, Andrew was "borrowed" away by a friend from 9:00-1:00! So much free time, I didn't know what to do first. I ended up going to the farmer's market for bananas & veggies, to Kohl's for a couple shirts I can wear to church, came home, ate lunch, and watched The Devil Wears Prada (while doing 20 minutes of exercise). I had fun. From what it sounds like, this may become a regular occurence.
Wednesday, I got a stomach bug. Wasn't completely over it till late Thursday night. Sent all the kids off w/an awesome friend Wednesday afternoon(for what I thought would be a couple hours). It ended up being 4 so I could rest.
Thursday, went to a meeting about Ivy's school temporarily moving campus(for 1 school year, while they do construction/modernization at her school) & consolidating w/another small elementary school(both have the lowest enrollment #'s in the district). Sounds like, if I can have my way, Collin & Ivy will be able to go to the same elementary school.
Yesterday, got a babysitter for adult session of stake conf. You'd think it wouldn't be such a hard thing, but I had to make a lot of calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment