Friday, February 5, 2010

Final answer:

It's a boy. Tom, Ivy and I are a little disappointed--really hoping for a girl. They tried to check for us last week, but it was really hard to tell. The baby was rolled up into a ball, and they had said maybe boy, but they weren't sure. Have to say, that's the only kid of ours who did that. Ivy, Collin & Andrew were much more cooperative. I'm taking some extra time just to spend with Ivy these next few days.

We'll be taking the kids to see a 3-d ultrasound in a few days, so next week I'll post some of those pics when we get them.

I notice that there's a lot more room in the garage now. Once I found out it was a boy, I pulled out all the girl clothes we had been holding onto since Ivy outgrew them and we'll be passing them off to a friend who could really use them.

We're also getting started on having our patio rebuilt, so it 1)won't have a leaky roof when it rains hard(the outside wall also warped after our week long rain a couple weeks ago) & 2)it'll be the new baby's room. We haven't really started too much on that yet, just thinking/talking with some friends about the process and drawing up some preliminary ideas.

I guess I should start pulling out the baby name book we have. It takes forever for me to find first & middle names for boys that sound okay together. Much easier to tell on girl's name if it sounds good or not.

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

Congrats on finding out!