Down to 3 baby names. Thanks to all who particpated in my name poll email. It may just come down to picking one of the names at the hospital. It will either be: Sean Mitchell/Michael, Brent Michael, or Douglas Scott. In the meantime, the running gag name is: Justin Case, as in "we saved all this baby stuff in the garage for Justin Case." The sad part is, I almost like that name.
Other news: can't remember if I've mentioned it or not, but we're going to rebuild the enclosed patio into a functional room, part of which will be where the baby will be sleeping. The city has just approved our plans, and now we need to start meeting w/contractors & try to get this thing rebuilt before the baby comes.
Finally coming up on the end of month 6 next week & hitting the 3rd trimester. This week is week 26. Weight gain is good, albeit slighly lower than of where I should be. I chalk it up to the morning sickness not completely ending till week 17-20(which is why I was sure we were having a girl before we found out), and having to keep up with 3 very busy-body kids. Baby is still growing/measuring on schedule though, I can't explain that one with the the weight gain being what it is. At my last appointment a couple weeks ago, I was told my belly was actually measuring 2 weeks ahead. I know it's wrong to think about now, but I'm already strategizing a plan to get all the weight off within a few months of the baby being born, nothing crazy or extreme.
Starting to nest a little bit. Will be posting pics of the things I've made so far. Some went to a girlfriend who, hopefully, has had her 1st baby by now--her due date is in 5 days. Lots of people we know also expecting: St. Clairs, Holmstroms, Fischers, Hansens, a couple of old friends of mine, and one of my brothers & his wife.
Will also post some pics of my ever growing belly. People are saying I'm finally starting to show. I, on the other hand, feel like I started showing back at 8 weeks and am feeling rather front-heavy. Have had some Braxton Hicks contractions start around 20 weeks or so, mostly self-inflicted. I just get busy & dehydrated. I have to force myself to sit down & drink enough water. It's hard when I'm so busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment