Video descriptions correspond to the video directly below it. Click on the boxes to play the videos.
Learning to crawl: 7.5 months--our Valentine's day present
First word(da-da): 8 months
2nd word(ma-ma): 2 days after learning da-da. I put him in his playpen & he kept saying ma-ma to get out!
9 months: surprised to see him climb in the dishwasher. 1st kid of ours who's done that.
10 months: his little dance. This is one of our favorite things about him. He & Drew have dance time during the day. They are the only 2 who managed to be born with natural rhythm. Something I clearly don't have.
10.5 months: walking
1 yr: signing "fan". in his mind, all lights on the ceiling must have fans. Oh, and his sign for fan literally looks like he's pointing & shaking his finger like he's trying to scold or say "no"
1 yr: learned to use a flyswatter
13 months: favorite new game. Turn your volume down about halfway. I didn't realize he screams so loud. By the way, those are happy screams.
No comments:
Post a Comment