Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had an awesome Thanksgiving week! Kids were off school the whole week(that wasn't the awesome part, lol). I was ready to send them back by Saturday afternoon, maybe earlier. We had one of my younger sisters & her husband and their little baby girl come stay with us the whole week from Northern California. The kids were excited to play with a cousin, albeit much younger(turns 1 on Christmas day) and it was a much needed pick-me-up for me.

Didn't have any big plans for the week, but we managed a trip to Souplantation(the kids' first time, and I must say for 5 kids--2 under 18 months--and 3 adults it went VERY well. Much better than anticipated), and two times out with my sister while the hubbies watched the kids, and we also saw some chick flicks.










I got our first, non-mantle, family pictures up before she got here. One set was taken right before Tom went off to Kuwait and the others I took the Sunday before Thanksgiving and printed them out the next day.



No comments: