1/3 of the quilt front done in 1 day. Not bad, I think, considering how busy & crazy it was today. Really enjoying how this is turning out so far, and so glad I ended up going with purple and not pink.
This is the top row. The middle row will be opposite, with 2 bears and one of the square/triangle blocks. And the bottom row will match the row I've already finished. Then add a quick border on the outer edges (1st do some machine sewn design on the outer border), add batting and the backing, and bind it.
2 comments:
Looks great!! I'm excited to see you joining some of your sisters as quiltmakers!! What a great way to use that artistic talent you've always had!!
Very impressive! I love quilts but I have yet to finish the one that has been sitting in my closet for almost 4 years :). I can't wait to see the whole thing.
Post a Comment