So, I have made a pretty huge accomplishment that I am feeling pretty darn good about. The last of the baby weight from Brent is all off--I had about 10 extra lbs on my frame when I got pregnant with him coming up on 3 yrs ago. From the day before Brent was born 2 years ago up till today, I have lost a total of 47 lbs. The last 32 of that has come off since this February. I am now at my ideal weight, with my small bone frame, and have maintained within a couple lbs or so for about a month now.
By the way, this doesn't mean I'm giving up on exercise till my clothes are snug. It means I get to do more functional fitness and not have to worry so much about the calorie burn.
A couple days before Brent was born:
Today:
Side by sides:
 |
| And yes, that is a different pic I added for the second after shot. I wasn't too thrilled with the above pic making my hair look flat. ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment