
Here's what my pins are (link to my Pinterest board w/info on these pins):

This is about the order I will be working on them.
1. Ninja gingerbread men--doing today. I bought those cookie cutters for Drew's birthday, and since it's his birthday today, that's what we are making instead of cake.
2. Race Track blanket--I have gotten thru about half of this for one of my newest nephews, and I just need a swift kick in the behind to finish, since he just turned 2 months old.
3. DIY instant oatmeal packets. With 4 kids, and at least 3 eating 2 packets a piece each morning, we go thru a box of 10 packets in 2 days. Hope they will be receptive to this homemade version.
4. DIY foot treatment for dry/callused skin on feet. With our *85 degree* weather this past weekend, my feet are so dried out.
5. Car pocket & track. Basically for any trips to the store or when we have to wait at the school for awhile(3 kids go, 3 separate pick up times, I only make 1 trip & wait for the other 2)
6. Funny pirate onesie. I have pinned so many hilarious onesies for nieces, nephews & any other baby showers we are invited too. Thinking of this for a nephew who's supposed to make his appearance in April.





4 comments:
You are one ambitious lady!!!! And so creative!!!
I love that little car pouch! Such a good idea -- might have to make one of those for my little guys!
Thanks for linking up!
Love that funny pirate onesie! It'd be a great gift.
So happy you're playing along!
Mom, the only thing I see as maybe ambitious is the blanket. I never do find simple ones, do I? Fortunately, it's all ready to go & sew(except the outer border and the car applique still have to get cut out).
Thanks Merrick! I did a crayon pocket roll a long time ago, so I imagine this should go pretty smoothly.
Thanks Janssen. I have radar for funny onesies. I do remember to ask first though so I'm not offending the parents. I've done some iron-on onesies for a niece and a nephew. Here's hoping that Joann's carries pirate iron-ons.
Post a Comment