March 12: A little out of order. So, after a trip to JoAnn's, I had to settle for a black fabric marker because there were no lowercase iron-on letters I liked and only 1 skull iron-on(with a pink bow--that wouldn't be so hot for a nephew). The plan is to print something out and put it under the onesie, and hopefully I'll be able to trace with the fabric marker.
March 19: Done! So, what I ended up doing was save the image to my computer, open in Photoshop and print to fit an 8.5"x11" piece of paper. Then, after cutting the page down to fit under the onesie, I traced over with a fine tip black fabric marker while holding it up to the window.
 |
| You can kind of see the image through the onesie in this picture. |
 |
| Finished product. |
2 comments:
I love it!!! You are one talented gal!!! I am still so limited on what I can do using the computer, etc, but you just get right out there and figure it out! I know who I'll be calling if Dad's at work and Jared's in class!!!
My main motivation was it's listed on etsy(granted, a little higher quality than what a fabric marker can do) for nearly $20! We got a lot of newborn onesies from our neighbor right before Declan was born. So, I'm going to send this to Brandon & Rhonda.
This is one more I was looking at, an iron-on tie-which I've done before-but it has a faux vest, doesn't say the price but I'm sure it's probably around same as what the original pirate one sells for. http://www.etsy.com/transaction/71845538?
Post a Comment