Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 4th birthday Collin!




Collin's birthday was on Saturday. We sang "Happy Birthday"--his hands were flapping very fast(a sign of super excitement in autistic children), and Ivy blew out all but one candle. I'm not quite sure why she did that, since it's not her birthday. I put the cake back on the counter to re-light the candles, and just the angle I used to set it on the counter relit them. Collin did blow them out on his own(I helped a little, after realizing he was having a hard time with it--my fault. I had put candles in the middle of the cake instead of closer to him).


For presents he got the Hungry, Hungry Hippos game from my mom. All of us are loving it! He also got the "Cootie" game, where you build bugs, a few train tracks(so he can make a full loop for his trains), and these army vehicles(conveniently came with 3 little guys, worked out nice). I would say he likes the army toys the best!


Ivy likes it that Collin's got a few presents where they can play together.

No comments: