Happy Birthday Andrew! So big already. It is great to hear the improvement he has made.
You asked about the straightener my friend used, it was a Chi. They run ~$100 but as long as you keep the box I've heard they will replace it if anything happens. It really was fast and the pictures don't even show how straight it was, I added a few curls after with a curling iron, plus it stayed straight for a few days.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew! So big already. It is great to hear the improvement he has made.
You asked about the straightener my friend used, it was a Chi. They run ~$100 but as long as you keep the box I've heard they will replace it if anything happens. It really was fast and the pictures don't even show how straight it was, I added a few curls after with a curling iron, plus it stayed straight for a few days.
Those are some gorgeous photos of your little cutie!
Post a Comment