We went to the Wild Animal Park on October 24th. We spent 4 hours there, and 2 hours travel each way. Andrew, amazingly, was the only one of the kids who walked the whole time there. We walked about half the park. We saw a lot of birds, elephants, they moved the tigers or we would've seen them :( , the California condors, gorillas and some flamingos. We were excited this time we were able to get the kids to a little petting area, and found out they have a kids' play area! That was perfect for the end of our trip. There were over 200 pictures we took(a lot of duplicates) and I narrowed it down to 48. I was really pleased the Nikon camera did so well with the zoom.
We had a little adventure coming home. We stopped at a Fresh n' Easy a few miles from the park to pick up more drinks for the car ride home, and the battery died in the parking lot. Luckily, after a couple people, Tom was able to find someone willing to pull their car over by ours for the 30 second jumpstart.


3 comments:
Cool slideshow! I'm glad you found a helping hand in the pkg lot!
Me too! You wouldn't think it'd be a big hassle for somebody willing to help for 30 seconds.
I don't mean to sound so cynical, but lately, I've been startled at how rushed and rude people are to one another. It takes so much less energy to be kind--I just don't get it!
Post a Comment