Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family Pics

We got family pictures taken July 31st over at El Dorado Nature Center. These are the first we've had with everyone since Brent's been born. We got a cd with almot 200 pictures on it. Not going to post all the pics, but here are my favorites. The rest can be seen here(click on the word 'here').





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Man I wish I could look like you right after a baby! You look so good!(Hot Mama!!).I also love the family picture of you guys walking together reminds me of the Touch by an Angel opener..Your kids are so adorable(wanna trade! lol) Your family is adorable!

Mindy said...

haha..that's nice but no, i still have a ways to go. the last pic i posted was the only flattering shot from the whole photoshoot. there's several pics where we're struggling w/the kids too. i only posted the nice ones lol

gardenpat said...

Amazing photos!!! I love them!!! Beautiful family!! So looking forward to seeing you guys in December!!!