Here are our belated Haloween pictures. The kids made out like bandits between trunk or treat and once around the neighborhood. Drew had so much in his basket the handle broke before we were home. I ended up having to make Ivy's "Dorothy" dress myself, all in 1 day(jumper w/darts in front & back & zipper) since the costume I had bought ended up being way too big and I wasn't able to return it. In case you couldn't tell, Brent was seriously in love with his costume. He even kept the hat on, which amazed me.
2 comments:
Adorable!! Can't wait to see them!!! Looks like a good time was had by all for Halloween!!
I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting caught up on your family. We miss you.
If you want to email out cards we love those too. Whatever, works best for you. Our address is 10131 Chapel Hill Rd. Apt B, Lake Stevens WA 98258 and my email is sabrinaomalley@gmail.com
Take care!
Post a Comment