Couldn't find a bag big enough for it, or wrapping paper. So I got a box out of the garage and sealed up my present in it. Ivy wrote on the top of the box(I had to hold her hand to add it the 2nd M in Mommy, she had spelled it MOMY) :
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Someone's birthday is approaching soon...
mine, actually. Thursday. Let me just start off by saying, over the years I don't like surprises as much as when I was a little kid. I helped Tom pick out my present this year, and it came today in the mail(3 separate links). I am sad that I can't open it up till Thursday. Maybe I can open first thing Thursday morning, before Collin hops on the bus? This is the first time in many years that I'm actually excited about it. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Usually my birthdays are very low key and not as big of a deal to me the past 7 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the invitation. The kids are adorable:)
Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you started a blog and invited us to it...it will be fun to keep in touch better. How's everything in Cypress??
it's going okay, very busy. finally got ivy signed up for classes again and she starts in a couple weeks. also trying to get park days for our ward started back up again.
Post a Comment