Ivy finishes kindergarten the end of next week, with 2 weeks off till swimming starts. Our peach tree is now empty. Tom told Ivy he'd be home soon after the last of the peaches fall off the tree. We have a pretty good idea when he will be coming back, but no "official" date till 10 days before. Not much time left till our estimated return date. I've made it this far, but doubt my ability to make it this last stretch. I told Tom as soon as he's adjusted back to this time zone and he's done w/his demobilization process, I may just take a long nap.
On the bright side, one of my younger sisters will be in the area for a short trip this week--I think for a wedding in her old mission area. Hopefully, we'll get some time with her & my brother-in-law. Oh, and we have our missing camera back. It was gone for a month & a half @ the in-laws(who didn't know it was there). It figures, after we got a replacement. I figured it was lost forever in one of many black holes at my in-laws. Have to say though, I like the way the Fujifilm takes pictures better than the Nikon I just got.
2 comments:
So glad to read about your empty peach tree! I bet the kids are sooooo excited to have their dad back soon!
Sorry the Nikon isn't working for you, but I like that it's sort of Ivy's camera now.
the nikon works..i just have to familiarize myself with it more and/or pull out the user guide it came with. but i do like that it has the sports mode to catch the kids' movement better. the fujifilm i have doesn't have that, as far as i know. have to read the manual for that one too.
Post a Comment