
I had a crazy Tuesday night last week. After the kids went to bed, I decided to put together a train table the boys got for Christmas. That (and our crazy heatwave)fueled me to do some early spring cleaning. I stayed up a little past 3 am, showered went to bed at 4:00, and was up at 6:20 with Collin. I don't get energy like that very much, but once I get started, it's hard to slow down/stop. I had to get rid of a couch for the train table to fit (and nearly filled a whole trash can with several trash bags from my purging), but the kids don't seem to mind. They're more concerned with "how fast can Mommy fix the train tracks if I knock them down?" and "I want to monopolize the trains."
4 comments:
Oh my! Amazing work! Is this your 1st act as an action hero? ;)
yep. train-track fixer-upper and keeper of the peace. lol
Way to go! I am trying to clean out my house but the energy is greatly lacking. Can I steal a bit of yours?
I love seeing the pictures of the boys with the train table. Sean has discovered trains and Thomas is about all we hear about.
i hear ya on that sabrina. first words out of andrew's mouth every morning(i kid you not) "tas tain ddd"(thomas train dvd)
Post a Comment