Monday, March 23, 2009

sign of aging?

my birthday's in a few weeks. i must be getting old or something. i cannot think of anything i really, really want this year. maybe see a movie and eat a favorite meal? or take a nap? nothing's really jumping out at me yet. perhaps i'll get an idea in the next few weeks, just as the law of attraction stipulates.

in other news, i have an idea of when tom will be back. i'm not allowed to say yet and i'm hoping they don't change it. we have made the halfway mark!!

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

When is the big day? I hav enoticed that as I have more birthdays the wish list of items decreases and what makes the day special is spending it with those I love. That is great news about tom!

Mindy said...

my birthday is the 24th.

Lam said...

You know, it's so hard for me to make any birthday wishlists now that I have kids because I would always rather that money go into something for them!

I'm so glad to hear you're past the 1/2 way pt w/ Tom's deployment!