I went yesterday to get it done. I kept a lot of the length, but added some layers. Now my waves/curls can be curly again on their own. It was getting weighed now and not looking great. (I know my pic is getting taken on Friday, when my in-laws will celebrate my birthday). Sorry this picture isn't so great, we tried using the webcam to take it. And please excuse the mess in the background. The kids were in the middle of playing.

3 comments:
Wow, it looks GREAT!!! I mean it, really really fabulous! I love the volume that you can get w/ layers.
the best part is that it looks like that all the time now, with hardly any product--just shampoo/conditioner & the occasional leave in conditioner.
You're so lucky to have that gorgeous hair. Mine lays flat no matter what I do to it! But I guess the grass is always greener (the hair is always straighter?) because I imagine there must be people out there who wish their hair would just lay there.
Post a Comment