This morning, I found an online tutorial for a crayon roll. I thought it looked like a fast project and would be helpful for long car rides, at church, and keeping Andrew busy when Ivy starts swimming lessons in a few weeks. This one is Andrew's, sans crayons. He picked out the fabric. Ivy has already requested me to make one for her out of fairy fabric. Oh, before I forget, this is where I found the tutorial:


2 comments:
Love it! I once saw a tute that combined a paper slot with the crayon slots...it's on my (very long) list of things to sew.
i'm actually started on making one like that for ivy(i think i saw one on tbw while looking for the tute for the crayon roll), with the crayon roll extended w/a pocket for paper or coloring book & then will fold in half & tie or velcro closed. i haven't decided on that part yet.
Post a Comment