Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween

Can't believe it's almost time for Halloween again. Here were the kids' costumes last year. We had Collin as Larry the Cucumber(Veggie Tales), Drew as Bob the Tomato(Veggie Tales), Brent was a "top banana"--found at Burlington Coat Factory when I was looking for something else, and Ivy was a "Geisha girl"--I made the kimono and belt.



This year, Brent will be a scarecrow, and Drew wants to be a lion(we have a vest thing from when Collin was younger but he really didn't like it). Not sure what Ivy will dress up as, maybe Dorothy from Wizard of Oz since we'll have a scarecrow & lion? Collin will likely be Larry the Cucumber again because the costume is so tall and he doesn't have any qualms with it.

Here's the picture of Brent's costume:




Here's the one picture I have of Collin with the lion costume from four years ago.


No comments: