Just started up a Pinterest account, and let me say this: it is so fun! It's virtual inspiration boards. It's nice because I can put all the things I like together, and find it in one spot. Plus, it's not taking up space in the house and things aren't being thrown away/moved around. I've been "pinning" a lot of home decorating/organizing ideas, clothes ideas, hair ideas, photo layouts, family picture poses/outfit ideas.
Thru that, I found the link to this blog post about finding family picture poses online & making them your own. http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/2011/08/how-to-prepare-for-fabulous-family-pictures-family-pictures.html
A tip I found there was to google "what to wear photography" and click images, and up will come hundreds of coordinating outfits for the whole family. One thing I have noticed, as far as the decorating & the fashion, I like nice stuff. It just doesn't look that way in all of our house yet, or the way I dress. I'm still learning to find my way/style. You'd think at 30, I'd have more figured out by now, but that's not the case. Also, it's hard to have nice stuff & still have it be nice and be kid-friendly. I think I also have mildly expensive taste, which is why we don't have a lot of "nice" stuff. lol
Anyway, here's the link to my Pinterest account. If anyone's interested to make one for themselves, I can email an invite.
http://pinterest.com/icab/
P.S. "Icab" has a double meaning. First being, the initials of all the kids. Second, somedays I feel like I'm a chauffer transporting kids from one place to another.
No comments:
Post a Comment