Monday, March 12, 2012

More organizing--medicine cabinet

I amazed Tom today, with this idea I saw on Pinterest or maybe it was on some organizing blog I follow. I can't remember. Forgot to take a before, just know that it was so really bad & packed like a catch-all. Our medicine cabinet was projectile, avalanche-like, and hard to find anything. Look at the bottom shelf on the right, where I still have to get some more containers. It was like that across the whole shelf, every shelf. $3 each for the 6 containers at Target. The top shelf has a deeper container, for some prescriptions, which I think was $4. I may go back, and find 2 more of the narrower containers, to turn sideways  and put 1 on the side of the 3 stacked we have on the middle & bottom shelves.

I stuck labels on the sides & lids. Bottom shelf is: 1)Medicine spoons/thermometer, 2)Children & infant pain meds, 3) Children cough meds, and 4)a sideways square container for Teething tablets & teething gel. Middle shelf is: 1)Tom's cough drops, 2)My cough drops(I have menthol free), 3)Adult cough meds & pain meds. And top shelf, is my prescriptions

No comments: