Found a cleaning schedule online, and giving it a test run this week. After this week, I think it will be less work to do each day. I have to admit though, this first week I am having to do a deeper cleaning on things than I think is intended. For example, the toilets were a lot of work since they really needed it. I'm talking sitting overnight in an acid based cleaner bad. I'm thinking next week won't be so much to clean them. The sinks & counters too, but after the first day I haven't had to clean them much--just spot clean.
The schedule can be found here: http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-cleaning-process-and-500-give-away.html?m=1
I'm modifying to add laundry to more than once a week, since there are 6 of us contributing to the laundry in our home. Also, had to add sinks(bathroom & kitchen) to daily since it wasn't spelled out. I also noticed this month has 5 Fridays, so have to decide what I'll be doing that day.
2 comments:
Good for you!!! Let me know how it goes!!!
mostly well. there are some days where i miss the scheduled chore. but yesterday, when the new therapy company came, i got complimented on the state of the house--our new supervisor was an old therapist from about 2 years ago, so she knew what it was like before.
Post a Comment