Sunday, October 12, 2008

My first tag..

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. his arms around me
2. he left me a bunch of typed up compliments as pick-me-ups while he's gone, to help me on my low days
3. when he's laughing so hard he's just shaking
4. he puts up with my exercise video fetish(luckily justifiable, since I use them)


4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. (voluntary)Librarian Assistant
2. Cashier(fast food, bookstore)
3. Friend, sibling, child, spouse
4. Mother


4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. p.s. i love you
2. mr. holland's opus
3. a beautiful mind
4. what about bob?


4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. The Biggest Loser..I've watched religiously since Season 1(now on Season 6)
2. Project Runway(we don't have cable, so I watch via Netflix & buying previous season dvd sets at Blockbuster. I'm up to the end of Season 3). I also like Tim Gunn's Guide to Style(again, no cable), and saw Season 1 (this summer) from Amazon.com's video on demand.
3. Word World(PBS) with the kids
4. Veggie Tales(Saturday mornings on NBC) with the kids


4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Tom (at the moment it's phone calls)
2. Anne
3. Ellen
4. Kerinda


4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. lasagne
2. cheescake
3. oatmeal(1/2 cup oatmeal mixed w/2 eggs, and 2 packets of splenda)
4. Balance protein bars(a huge staple for me in the mornings)


4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. dreamland, uninterrupted (mostly my doing..kids get up earlier than last fall, but i've been going to bed later than i should)
2. ireland
3. church history sites in missouri
4. the bathroom, kid free


4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Tom's deployment being over
2. Seeing my family(I got 2 new brother in-laws and a sister-in-law in the past 6 months, and soon a new niece/nephew)
3. Hearing Andrew's vocabulary(both sign langugae & verbal) expand
4. Ivy *hopefully* keeping her bed dry overnight & out of overnight diapers.



4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Sabrina
2. Rebecca
3. Lam
4. Natalie

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Want to go to the young marrieds class together this Friday night? Mike isn't free and I wasn't planning on attending but then thought it would be fun to meet up with you if you wanted. Give me a shout via blogs if you are up for it. You are always welcome to come over (with all kids) to watch Project Runway. It is my favorite and we tape it every week.

Unknown said...

We are good just busy and my computer was down for week! Thanks for checking in on me! I miss you!

Lam said...

Aw..so sweet, Mindy. Thanks for the tag. I had a really neat time coming up with the answers!

How Did Our Oil Get Under Their Sand? said...

I had no idea that you had so much to say. I'm glad that I visited your blog page. I'm also glad that you like my arms around you. You'll get that at the earliest possible moment. The days are counting down...