Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pinterest Challenge: Pin #2 Update


Not quite as far as I wanted, but I'm almost there. Got the cars ironed on in the midst of a migraine. Those are homemade iron-ons traced from the pattern book I'm using. Today is do my stitching around the cars(to make sure over time the iron-ons won't come off. That'd be sad). I will also be adding the red border. There are 2 brown squares to add to the border where the track starts and ends. My goal is have this done by this next Thursday, since it's currently week 4 of the challenge. 




I'm confident the onesie can be busted out in a single day. I picked up a fabric marker and will be freehanding it or if I'm feeling fancy, maybe I'll make it into an iron-on and reverse the image before I print it out. 

I plan on doing the car pocket holder this weekend. I will likely be shortening it down to only 4 car pockets. I may go a little crazy if he takes the full 6 anywhere.  I suppose that means before the weekend I should pick out fabric from stuff I already have and see what has to be bought.

Today I'm also pulling out my instructions on the foot stuff. Also to see what needs to be bought and how long my feet will be up. This morning the kids are fighting, so maybe during the school day today would be a nice time to that.

No comments: