Sunday, July 20, 2008

All systems go..

I have no idea what finally clicked for Collin, but he is now using the toilet multiple times a day!! It's only been since Tuesday night, not ready for him to move to underwear just yet. This kid only needs the excessive praise. Not interested in snacks, stickers, etc. When Ivy was potty-trained she wanted Hershey kisses for going potty, which we quickly had to wean her off(she likes chocolate as much as I do).

The only problem is that Collin's not really telling me anymore and he will still go in his diapers sometimes when he's awake. He just takes off his shoes, pants & diaper in the living room and walks to the bathroom & hops himself up on the toilet till we do a quick double-take to realize this and run to the bathroom. Not a bad thing, considering he turns 4 in a couple weeks, but I just wonder about school or even church, when I'm not with him.

No comments: