Sunday, July 6, 2008

Funny Ivy quotes

It's true that kids say the darndest things. We save the funniest things Ivy has said, in the past year, on the computer.


June 2007.

“Trash Monster, you can eat my crayons, but not my room.” (I had threatened the "Trash Monster"--aka black garbage bag--would eat her stuff if she didn't clean up. She wanted to leave a message for the trash monster--unknown to her, on my cell phone voicemail)

September 3, 2007.

“Daddy, where are you going?”, asked Ivy.
“Crazy," replied Tom
“Daddy, you go crazy, and I’ll finish the puzzle.”

September 4, 2007.

I was helping Ivy to clean her room, and said, “Put those things in the right places.”
Ivy replied angrily, “I want them in the WRONG places!”

September 5, 2007.

Ivy said “Mommy, I just want to do a hula-hoop dance,” while trying to do a hula dance (which she sometimes refers to as a “Huwaii dance”)

September 7, 2007.

“Mommy, I’m going nowhere fast!”

December 15, 2007 :

“That car almost hit us,” Ivy said.
“Yeah, we should go kick him, now,” replied Tom.
“Can’t. Our car doesn’t have a kicker.”

June 27, 2008:
“Do you want to be a teacher when you grow up?”, asked one of Collin's therapists.
“No, I want to be a Hula Dancer,” replied Ivy.

No comments: