Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So cool!

One of my sisters found this online. It shows 13 pieces of clothing(2 are shoes) and how to mix up the pieces for a whole month! I'm going to have to go through my warddrobe & pare down. This is great for the warddrobe challenged like me. Here's the link:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=72560


Here are a few screenshots I saved.



The calendar:

2 comments:

gardenpat said...

Very cool!!! Wish I'd thought of that!! Will have to start sorting through!

Mindy said...

i know! i've got 2 full kitchen bags sitting out by the curb today for one of the trucks that are always collecting donations. i need to get a few things soon though, especially since it's cooled down and no more shorts weather.

this not exercising besides walking & arm exercises since the surgery has left me 1.5-2 full clothes sizes bigger than my typical size, even though weight on the scale is the same. :S thank goodness i only have 7 more days of recovery time.