Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 8: Day 8

Change isn't always a good thing around here, especially with Collin. However, this time unexpected joy found us or at least me.

Collin's therapy schedule got changed around this weekend, and now we have an open weekday afternoon in our schedule, which is nice since Tuesday evenings fill up fast and it's nice to take a breather since Collin is working over 12 cumulative hours per week during the therapy sessions.

I also did a lot of purging of stuff I've been putting off for way too long. For example, finally purged papers the hospital sent us home with after Brent was born. He turns 3 years old this year. I purged old makeup, clothes that taunt me because even though I'm the right size they fit not how I'd like, and other stuff. I filled a huge trash bag just of trash, and a few bags for a donation truck later this week.

No comments: