Here are the 6 pins I chose to work on.
I'll be putting up a link for each individual post, but for readers from the Pinterest Challenge link-up, I'll just be putting the final outcome pictures in this post. I'm 4.8 out of 6, which is not bad since I only ended up working on stuff for 3 of the 6 weeks of the challenge. Life happens, what can I say?
Pin #1: Ninja gingerbread men.
Pin #2: Racecar track quilt--post 1 & post 2. So, this is how far I am--sewing the front & back layers together, trim the excess backing & batting & bind it. It didn't really help that this week the kids have been on Spring Break and I was playing Sheriff. I've also been distracted since Tom's old roommate's wife passed away on Sunday. Even though we didn't make it to the out-of-state funeral, it's been on my mind a lot this week.
I'm gonna keep plugging along and get this finished hopefully by this time next week. Will post it to the linkup when I'm done.
![]() |
| Binding will be the same as this backing fabric. |
Pin #3: DIY oatmeal packets.
Pin #5: Car pocket & track. This one didn't happen at all. I have to go to the fabric store this afternoon. Planning on whipping this out this weekend though and will post it to the link up when it's done. 4/6: This is done now, and link added.
Pin # 6: Funny pirate onesie. Finished and shipped to one of my brothers. His wife will be having their 3rd child on Monday.
Click the Pinterest Challenge button to see how everyone else did.













1 comment:
Wow!!! You have been a whirlwind of activity and accomplishment!!!! I'm still having a hard time if I see someone post something from pinterest finding the original info instead of just a photo! Not sure I'll ever get really into pinterest on a regular basis! But, I have seen some cool ideas. Using one today to label our canning shelves in the basement!
Post a Comment